Monday, August 8, 2011

rummage

how many pieces of Samsonite luggage can a women have?  going through my grandfather's house there's 2 sets of 2 piece luggage's by Samsonite in good condition.  I tagged both of them, but the boyfriend looks at me like i am crazy and with a 'really????' look at me.  can't i keep both? i am trying to think quick what can i use them for, because obviously i cannot use them to travel.  i mean who does that anymore???

so today i went to check out an apartment and there was a 90 year old lady that was renting it out.  it made me think, people just aren't like how they use to be back then.  i see a lot of it in my mom, that classic 40s/50s charm, but i also see how my mom has picked up soooo many bad habits and rude behavior of today.  it was rather inspiring or more refreshing?  let's see how long it stays though.

No comments:

Post a Comment