Friday, November 4, 2011

good samaritan

sorry, this is a week late.

last week right before we were to leave for warrior dash, my credit card and drivers license fell out of my pocket while walking to get lunch.  i was okay with loosing my credit card, but more concerned with the i.d. card for i.d. theft.  three hours later, i get a call from the bank telling me they have my credit card and i.d. prayers answered!!!
so boyfriend and i rush to the bank to pick up the credit card and i.d.  then we are off.  we enjoy the drive to the hotel and have a delicious meal then rest up for the 'big' race.
it was a beautiful sunset, just not captured well

do you see her?

what about now?  i think she was talking
during the night, creepy
 we woke up and headed out.  i am nervous due to not knowing what to expect, besides nothing, but craziness.  overall it was fun and i got to see cake pop.

anxiety started to kick in.

boyfriend told me if he is running it, then i should be okay.

warning the waters have NOT been tested for chemicals or diseases,
OHHHMMMMMGGEEEEE!!!

survived and cleaned off.  more like brushed off.
thank you boyfriend for your wonderful patience with
crazy me! love you +1!

and even cora looks like she ran the race too.
so tonight instead of being on the road, i am in my bed nice and warm.  it's cozy.  what to eat now?  maybe to add to a day full of kit kats, some kfs!  i have a coupon for a 2 piece meal for 2$, you can't really beat that?

No comments:

Post a Comment