Sunday, October 16, 2011

sprained

boyfriend happens to have the longest legs compared to me.  he also takes the longest strides.  i always tell him 'hey, my legs aren't that long! slow down please speed racer, were are you rushing to?'
tonight we were walking down stairs together holding hands and before i knew it he was ahead of me.  i thought it was fairly obvious when his arm and hand were being pulled backwards and my arm and hand  forward.  but i guess it wasn't.  stupid me as always, trying to keep up with him decides to skip a couple of steps to catch up, but not realizing till it's too late that was a bad idea because there are more steps then i had thought and the likely of landing on a riser was slim pickings to non.
it was like a slow motion fall of 'nooooooooo'!!!!  after landing on the steps and tumbling down the last four, there had to be a quick get up before anyone came, even though my ankle hurt like a holy cow had fell on it and resulting in me dropping the f-bomb in church, i started walking away and off like it was nothing.  but boyfriend standing there shocked drawing more attention then ever.  and me walking away irritated at a combination of my stupidity of thinking little me could keep up with someone who is 6' and at the fact that he was rushing down the stairs and didn't notice his arm and hand being pulled back because my arm and hand was being pulled forward. 
resulting to a sprained ankle and as soon as we got into the car i started crying.  why cry?  i felt so bad that with the fall i let my patience go.  i had disappointed myself and boyfriend in letting the patience go and so frustrated that this wasn't the first time something like this has happened due to trying to keep up with him.  i've asked for him before to please try to be cautious that i can't do things like he can.

jogging this week looks like a non existence.  current mood pissed.  at what? myself.  i know though in a couple of hours i will laugh be laughing at it.

swelling has gone down some (this is midweek) and please do ignore my mess and yucky feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment